Introduction - Just the beginning.....

Hello Friends .....I am Ayushi Agrawal 18 years old.I like sketching,dancing around when I am free,listening to songs and watching movies.Actually I really like trying different kinds of things which makes me feel real.I am a student of  engineering and this is my first blog ...... I know there are many blogs and bloggers out there, some of them best and some who are not interested to write any more and many who are just struggling hard...I think I will be one of them soon.The first question that comes to every readers mind is WHY am I blogging ?? ...Well I want to write about anything and everything that comes to my mind, that encourages me and from which I really learn and understand life .And for sure what you all want (just suggest what you want to read about) ;). I encourage comments and suggestions..........as I am new I will be really grateful to hear from you all .

Comments

  1. Good start.. just keep writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Swati ... :) Please do keep visiting and Reading :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics of "Song For Survival" by Neel Adhikari and Mithila Palkar #DiceLittleThings

Lyrics of "Tham Ja Zindagi - Girl in the city"

'Pain' - Best Teacher